RIFT Avg customer claim
Highest RIFT claim
Total value of RIFT claims
Producing food for an ever-growing population brings many challenges around cost, speed of production and resource intensity. Qualifying activity in the Agritech sector can be products, services or applications derived from agriculture that improve various input/output processes. Examples include:
- The innovative use of drone technology.
- The use of sensors in a new, improved or enhanced way.
- Utilising IoT in a way not considered before
- The use of automated irrigation in a new or improved way or to enable the introduction of new products to market.
- Advanced light and heat control to improve yield and reduce waste.
- The testing and introduction of new techniques for improving yield.
- The introduction of new agricultural products to the market relying on specific technical specifications.
- Intelligent software analysis for pest and disease prediction, soil management and other involved analytical tasks
- Development, testing and/or adaptation of existing or new technology to improve performance.