It's 4 easy steps
If you're breaking through barriers and pushing back boundaries in your business, then you could be due Research and Development Tax Relief.
Our expert teams unearth the hidden value of your work.
HMRC needs to understand your vision. We speak their language.
We prepare and submit your claim – and back it up with rock-solid evidence.
We fight your corner until your claim’s paid.
Why Claim With Us?
The R&D tax credit scheme is incredibly rewarding, but it is also a very technical subject. Having claimed for companies of all shapes and sizes from nearly every industry known to man, we are in a privileged position to help businesses right across the UK get the credit they deserve for their innovative and most challenging projects.
RIFT R&D are here to be different, with a nurturing approach, we help our clients by:
- Offering regular visits for larger businesses with more complex R&D needs, to review and capture R&D activity as needed and to maximise their benefit.
- Creating bespoke data capturing methods tailored to your business, to capture future R&D activities undertaken without being disruptive to your business.
- Carrying out as much of your R&D leg work as possible. From identifying eligible projects, we carry your R&D baton through writing technical narratives and crunching those notoriously difficult R&D calculations.
How much does it cost to claim R&D Tax Credits?
- We don’t charge unless you receive a benefit, so it’s risk-free for you.
- Our fee covers a completely end-to-end service. We don’t tie you into fixed-term agreements and there are no hidden extras.
- What's more, we would only ever proceed with a claim knowing that is qualifies under HMRCs legislation. If we are not confident that it qualifies, we wouldn't proceed with your claim.
We charge our fee as a percentage of the benefit you receive. Because of this, you only pay after you’ve received your payable credit and/or Corporation Tax reduction.
“RIFT have provided a very personal and engaging service by quickly understanding our business and any innovation tax credit opportunities, resulting in 2 very successful tax credit claims!”
Working long-term with clients allows RIFT to continually improve the personalised service provided, with an in-depth understanding that frequently leads to additional R&D being discovered in often unexplored places.